PruTerm Work Life 65SM
Life Insurance Protection For Your Working Years–
All The Way To 65.
See how WorkLife 65 life insurance protects you when you need it most.
The years when you are working and raising your family are the years when mortgage and education expenses are greatest–and you have the most to protect. PruTerm WorkLife 65, from Pruco Life Insurance Company, provides affordable coverage designed to last through this critical time–with a combination of special living benefits.
A smart solution for today's economic reality, PruTerm WorkLife 65 offers you:
- Guaranteed level-term coverage to age 65.
- Forty years coverage, if purchased at age 25.*
- Affordable premiums: For example, for under $35 a month, a 40-year-old male who qualifies for Preferred Best underwriting could own a $250,000 policy.
- Built-in premium waivers for periods of unemployment and disability. See conditions and limitations below.
- Guaranteed conversion to any of our permanent insurance products, with no medical exam.
Get Started Now
- Get a free quote
- Learn more about PruTerm WorkLife 65 from your financial professional today. Have a financial professional contact you
- Learn more about our other Life Insurance products.
* Men and women between the ages of 25 and 55 can apply for this policy, except in Washington, where issue ages are 35 to 55.
Eligibility and rates will vary based on the satisfaction of our underwriting criteria. After age 65, premiums increase annually to age 85.
The conditions and limitations associated with the built-in premium payment protection referenced above are as follows:
- Premiums waived if you become unemployed after the first contract anniversary, but before age 65. We will waive one continuous year of premiums. You must remain unemployed for 60 days, receive state unemployment benefits and have been continuously employed for a full year preceding the date unemployment began. The unemployment feature may be used only once.
- You become disabled prior to age 65, policy premiums will be waived until you recover or turn 65, whichever happens first.
For guaranteed conversions referenced above: We allow conversions to survivorship policies at our own discretion; we may discontinue the practice at any time. WorkLife 65's built-in Insured's Waiver of Premium Benefit Rider for disability and unemployment is not eligible for conversion.
PruTerm WorkLife 65 is issued by Pruco Life Insurance Company in all states (where available) except New York, where, if available, it is issued by Pruco Life Insurance Company of New Jersey. Each is located in Newark, NJ, and is solely responsible for its own financial condition and contractual obligations. The contract number is PLTUB-2011. The Insured's Waiver of Premium Benefit Rider number is Form TB 102-2011.
All products, features, and benefits may not be available in all states. Terms and restrictions apply. The issuing company may have the right to contest the policy for misrepresentation or to apply the suicide clause.
Pruco Life Insurance Company, an Arizona Company - California COA #3637, NAIC # 79227